Mountain Estate Club
The Mountain Esate Club was created to allow us to share winemaker John Clews' portfolio of exceptional estate grown wines.
What to Expect
- Club Members receive several shipments per year. Number of shipments, type of wine included, and cost per shipment depend on the club option you choose below: Royal Suite or The Terrace, and whether you’ve opted in to receive our two annual additional shipments.
- Club charges are automatically charged to the credit card placed on file for the membership. Notifications of charges processed, shipment details, and tracking information are all sent via e-mail.
Benefits of Membership
- 20% savings on your club shipments and wine orders.
- 10% savings on merchandise (through the tasting room only).
- 30% savings on club re-orders within 30 days of shipment.
- Tastings included for a total of four in your party.
- Subscription to member newsletters.
- Complimentary tasting at any of our Sister properties up to four people and a minimum 10% discount on wine and merchandise. Foley Estates, Firestone Vineyard, Eos, Lancaster Estate, Sebastiani, Chalone Vineyard, Three Rivers Winery, Langtry Estate & Vineyards, Foley Johnson, Chalk Hill Estate, Roth Estate, The Four Graces, Foley Sonoma, and Merus
Royal Suite (previously The King)
For our Cabernet lovers, we have the ultimate club tier. The Royal Suite will include 6 bottles, typically of the same wine, per shipment in the following months: January, March, May, September, October, and December. The average cost is $384 per shipment, not including tax or shipping. This club tier will include one or two library shipments per year. An additional benefit for the Royal Suite tier includes preferred pricing on our “Special Tastings.” This exclusive club is limited to 200 members!
The Terrace (previously The Kingfish)
Enjoy the variety of all Kuleto Estate has to offer. Includes three bottles per shipment in the following months: January, March, May, September, and November. The average cost is $160 per shipment, not including tax or shipping. We may occasionally include library wines in your shipment.
Mixed Red & White wines
Additional Add-On Opportunities For You
Holiday Magnum (additional shipment)
One magnum in December offered at a 25% savings (selected by Kuleto Estate).
Summer Favorite (additional shipment)
Twelve bottles of Rosato offered at a 30% savings (selected by Kuleto Estate).
There is no initial membership fee, and you are only paying for your shipment cost each shipment. Each shipment will be charged to your credit card shortly before your wines are sent. Due to state laws prohibiting the shipment of wine across state lines, we can only accept members in the following states: AK, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IL, IA, KS, MA, MD, ME MI, MN, MO, MT, ND, NE, NH, NM, NV, NY, NC, OR, PA, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, and WY. (Subject to change.) By completing the online application you certify that you are at least 21-years of age and that your credit card may be billed for the shipment, applicable sales tax, shipping and handling. Shipping charges vary depending on quantity and shipping method. Orders cannot be shipped to a post office box and must be signed for by someone at least 21-years of age, in person.
If it is necessary to cancel your membership, that request must be received at least 30 days prior to a club shipment. Termination of membership may be requested following the receipt of two shipments.
For questions, contact The Wine Club Department at 866.485.7579 or WineClub@KuletoEstate.com.
Our wine club office is open Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm, closed major holidays.