We respect and are committed to protecting your privacy. The information you provide Kuleto Estate will not be shared or sold to other companies. The information is utilized so that we may offer a superior level of customer service reflective of the quality of our wines.
Enjoy safe shopping at Kuleto Estate. Our Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure commerce transactions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All wines are sold in California and title passes to buyer in California. We make no representation as to the legal right of anyone to ship or import wines into any state outside of California. By placing an order with us, you authorize us to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order to you.
Kuleto Estate complies with all federal, state and local laws regarding sale of alcohol. All shipments require an adult signature (21 years old or older with proper identification of age) for delivery. If an adult is not available to accept a wine shipment, additional attempts to deliver will be made. If these attempts are unsuccessful, your order will be returned to the distribution center it originated from, resulting in additional shipping costs.
Orders placed on Friday will processed the following Monday. Orders shipped UPS Ground can take 4-7 business days to arrive.
Your credit card will be charged at the time of purchase to guarantee allocation of the wine. All sales are final. In extreme weather conditions, Kuleto Estate reserve the right to delay the shipments to ensure the highest quality of product at the time of arrival. If you require immediate shipment despite forecasted conditions, please contact us at (866) 485-7579 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
Your satisfaction is our priority at Kuleto Estate. If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, you may return it upon approval by a principal of the winery.* To return or exchange an item, please complete the following steps:
- For Tasting Room purchase, contact us at (707) 963-2209 and request to speak to the tasting room manager who will discuss your return with you.
- For web or telephone purchase, contact us at (866) 485-7579 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Circle the item(s) you are returning on the receipt included with your purchase and note the date, time and person with whom you spoke with for refund approval.
- Please indicate the reason for the return on the order receipt.
- In the case of cork taint or leakage, please include the cork from the affected bottle.
- If you are exchanging an item, please note the item you would like us to send on the order receipt and indicate the address where you would like use to ship the exchanged merchandise if different from the original shipping address.
- Pack and seal your return item along with the order receipt.
*Note: The credit card used for the original purchase will be credited in the amount of the product sale. Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. Wine returns will only be exchanged for same varietal vintages, as we do not offer refunds on the purchase of wine.